GMtoolkit - High Fantasy
GMtoolkit, assets for Game Masters
He torn out the golden sword from gargantuan body, and a drop of blood flashed in the sun. They won this fight, but he knew that the real test was still ahead of them. "Friends, this battle will bring us glory!" - he shouted.
GMtoolkit is a Game Master toolbox that will support your process of preparing and running RPG sessions.
High Fantasy setting is perfect for running sessions on systems such as:
- Dungeons & Dragons
- One Ring
Our toolbox will help you introduce the players to the atmosphere using ready-to-use elements in a matching style.
In the file you will find:
- atmospheric backgrounds of virtual tables
- decorations and items to be placed on the tables
- ready-to-use tokens and character portraits
- example of use of selected elements
- editable .fig file (Figma)
- exported graphics ready to use in other programs (e.g. Miro, Canva) and RPG platforms (e.g. Roll20, Foundry, Role)
Remember to check the free file GMtoolkit - how to use Figma?
You will receive an editable Figma file and a bundle of ready-to-use resources.