GMtoolkit - Dark Fantasy
GMtoolkit, assets for Game Masters
The light of the torch in his hand was trying to break through the thick fog that wrapped the town. The sounds of wailing beggars mingled with the squeals of rats fighting in the gutter. "Nothing can help this world anymore," he sighed.
GMtoolkit is a Game Master toolbox that will support your process of preparing and running RPG sessions.
Dark Fantasy setting is perfect for running sessions on systems such as:
- Mork Börg
- Dark Graal
Our toolbox will help you introduce the players to the atmosphere using ready-to-use elements in a matching style.
In the file you will find:
- atmospheric backgrounds of virtual tables
- decorations and items to be placed on the tables
- ready-to-use tokens and character portraits
- example of use of selected elements
- editable .fig file (Figma)
- exported graphics ready to use in other programs (e.g. Miro, Canva) and RPG platforms (e.g. Roll20, Foundry, Role)
Remember to check the free file GMtoolkit - how to use Figma?
You will receive an editable Figma file and a bundle of ready-to-use resources.